4.15.2014

SIGNS MISLEADING TO NOWHERE


VELOUR VINTAGE BOMBER JACKET: CHARITY SHOP - JAEGAR SHORT SLEEVED JUMPER: CHARITY SHOP - MOTO VINTAGE JEANS: CHARITY SHOP - WHITE BUCKLE BOOTS: *YAYER TARTAN SOCKS: TOPSHOP - GLASSES: GLASSESSHOP.COM

I really like todays outfit, its mostly made up of charity shop finds from the other day, I had to make the most of the charity shops whilst in Birmingham as charity shopping in London isn't as fun, mostly dulled by the lack of anything under the price tag of £5. The other day I found a really nice vintage oversized Grandad cardigan that I was set on buying until I looked at the price tag and saw £8 scrawled across the tag, which I think is utterly ridiculous for a charity shop!

So glad I found these Moto jeans, I have a feeling they're Moto from before they merged with Topshop? I'm not sure if thats how it happened or not but they have the old vintage Moto label in the back, I always get really excited when I find things like that because its like finding little bits of clothing history. Like once when I found a Topshop tshirt which had a label from before they joined Arcadia group. Am I a little sad? Probably but oh well! Also how cool are these Yayer boots? I know everyone has a pair of similar style cut outs already, but I've never owned any myself funnily enough and I'm loving the ability to wear cool socks underneath!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving the shoes! :)
    xxx NausikaƤ

    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool history behind the Moto boots! I love this outfit completely. And those boots look so cool like something storm troopers from star wars would wear! :)
    xx

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! Can't believe your charity shop finds, they're awsome! love your jeans and socks, so cool! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect look!! Love the shoes<33

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bomber jacket and Mom jeans!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the velour bomber! I'm glad to be reading another bargain hunter blog because mine is full of vintage/second hand finds at the moment! xx

    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete