10.22.2014

CRAZY 4 U



MARBLE TSHIRT: *ACID CLOTHING
CHECK TARTAN TROUSERS: *HELLO MARGARET
PLATFORM BOOTS: *PUBLIC DESIRE
LOVE HEART SOCKS: PRIMARK


It is my personal belief that I look like a toddler wearing some kind of playsuit here, maybe I hadn't put much makeup on that day but I definitely look decidedly younger than I already do. Not that, that is any different from normal, people always seem to think I'm super young, I hope this shall bode well for me in the future!

This outfit is a total mishmash of colours, I didn't even realise when I put it together that nothing matched (Pink and yellow tshirt, black and red trousers and sea-green and purple socks, what r u doing kayla?) clearly I am actually a toddler who dressed myself, which by the way should totally be a thing!!! I'm in love with my marble tshirt, I've had many a tie-dye tshirt over the past few years but never have I came across a marbled one, they're all individual and I really loved the mixture of yellow and pink!!

Also, I noticed a lot of people look at my blog at 8AM, now I'm going to go and guess that this is all the people who have school/ college/ work, but I normally post around 10am-12pm (I try to post at half 9- the majority of the time I am too tired to string two words together) Should I start going to bed super early so I can post something new up for all of you to see at like 7am?? Because I'd totally be up for doing that if thats when you guys read my blog!!! Anyway, now I feel the need to go back to sleep get ready to go out, toodles!! xx

17 comments:

  1. I love the shirt and sock coordination. Those tops are so good. I look at blogger throughout the whole day :)

    Glitterous Clitoris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these check trousers!! They look so comfy! I would say I most look at 10 and in the evening :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit so cuteeeeeeee!

    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a quirky outfit, I love it! I also love those boots, they're amazing! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if I love the top or the trousers more, so perfect! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the mismatched colours! I check blogs after work so always catch your posts anyway x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this marble top! I think you should post whenever is best for you - if most people check it at 8am they'll be viewing the post from the day before anyway :)

    Hannah xx

    http://www.pull-yourself-together.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour combination and swirling artistic print of your Marble T-shirt from Acid Clothing is beautiful and your Primark Love Heart socks are super cute. Your hair looks pretty.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. loooove these shoes and socks and pants and everything actually :D

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute, love that you show your personality by quirky clothes and cute poses :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahah crazy and original ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the trousers, they're similar to the ones in my recent post. I adore those boots too!

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Kayla! Adore the pink tie dye (yay for bringing it back!) and the trousers, but big ass booty wouldn't look quite the same in them. Awesome ���� curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete